0 (113) 229-3000
0 (113) 229-2052
Mon-Fri 9 AM - 5 PM
Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)
· The CJRS will now run to 31st March 2021.
· The Government will meet 80% of the furloughed hours.
· Employees that were employed and on the payroll on 23rd September 2020, who were made redundant or stopped working afterwards, can be re-employed and claimed for. The employer must have made an RTI submission to HMRC from 20th March 2020 to 23rd September 2020, notifying a payment of earnings for those employees.
Coronavirus Job Support Scheme (CJSS)
· The CJSS which was due to replace the CJRS has been mothballed indefinitely and possibly may never see the light of day. However Rishi has not discounted bringing it into play at some point.
The Job Retention Bonus (JRB)
· The JRB of £1,000 per furloughed employee, whose employment was retained up to the end of January 2021, has now been shelved.
Self-Employed Income Support Scheme
· The Government only recently increased the SEISS claim for the period November to January inclusive from 40% to 55% of the average net profits.
· They have now increased that to 80% (maximum £7,500).
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.