If you are married/civil partnership and one partner earns under £11’000 and on earns between £11’001-£43’000 then you can transfer the lowest of the earners personal allowance to the highest earner.

This can reduce the higher earners tax bill up to £220 in the 15/16 tax year.

! Did you also know, you can back date the claim to 14/15 !

Apply here!